Auction Date: Wednesday 15 May 2019 @ 12:00 - Venue: Protea Hotel, Midrand - Stunning 4 Bed home on the Vaalriver, Parys on Auction!
This stunning property is a once in a lifetime opportunity! This thatch roof home offers 4 bedrooms, 3 modern bathrooms, spacious living areas, Tennis court, swimming pool, Entertainment Lapa, Boat launch area and much more. Don't miss this opportunity!
|Auction Date||Wednesday 15 May 2019 @ 12:00|
|Auction Category||Upcoming Auctions|
|Short Description||4 Bedroom, Thatch roof home in Parys|
|Address||Unit 33, River Lodge, Boundary Road, Parys|
|Viewing Date||On Appointment. Contact Denino|
|Tel||072 879 7949 / 012 993 0002|
|Status||To be confirmed|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This sale is subject to a 3-business day confirmation period starting the day after the auction was held. During this confirmation period, the
highest bidder may not revoke / retract his bid / offer.
2. No offers will be accepted after the Auction.
3. Any Prospective bidder is obliged to:
3.1 Register to bid on the auction with:
Proof of ID document and FICA documents (any utility bill not older than 3 months) and if a prospective bidder is bidding on behalf of any legal
entity, such entity’s FICA documents and mandates to bid, and
3.2 Pay before the auction a refundable deposit of R20 000 (TWENTY THOUSAND RAND) to participate in such auction. Should a Bidder be the highest
bidder and he/she is unable to meet the auction requirements in terms of payments; this deposit will be forfeited.
Deposit payments to be made to: APOLLO ASSETS
Account name: APOLLO ASSETS (PTY) LTD
Branch & Code: The Grove – 632005
Account number: 4086186915
Send proof of payment to:
4. The Purchaser/highest bidder is liable/ obliged to pay:
4.1 10% buyers commission (plus VAT) on top of the purchase price. This payment must be paid by means of EFT or direct
bank deposit directly after the auction. No cheques / cash will be accepted.
4.2 The commission as stated will be refundable to the highest bidder should the Seller decline the highest bidder’s bid.
4.3 In the event that the highest bidder’s bid is accepted by the seller the 10% paid by the highest bidder will become non-
5. The purchase price or guarantees must be delivered by the purchaser within 45 calendar days after the date of confirmation.
6. No GUARANTEES are given by the seller. THE PROPERTY IS SOLD AS IS “VOETSTOOTS”. (SECTION 55 OF THE CPA DOES NOT APPLY TO
GOODS SOLD ON AUCTION)
7. OCCUPATION of the property will be given on Registration
8. The SELLER gives no warranty or guarantee that the PURCHASER will obtain vacant occupation of the property and the
PURCHASER shall have no claim of whatsoever nature against the SELLER to obtain vacant occupation.
9. All RATES, TAXES AND LEVIES will be paid up until date of Registration by the SELLER.
10. The SELLER will appoint the TRANSFER ATTORNEYS.
11. The BOND ATTORNEYS will be appointed by the BANK / BONDHOLDER.
12. The purchaser will, in addition to the purchase price, be responsible for the payment of transfer costs, transfer duties or value
added tax whichever is applicable.
13. The Seller reserves the right to decline the highest bid.
14. The Seller will be responsible to acquire a COC certificate, electrical fence certificate, gas certificate and/or a borehole
certificate whichever is applicable.
15. in terms of Sect 45 of the Consumer Protection Act (Act 68/2008):
· This is a “Auction” as defined
· Each lot is a separate transaction
· A sale is complete when the Auctioneer announces its completion for instance: “sold, the fall of the hammer, or any other
· customary manner”
· The sale is subject to a reserve or upset price
· the auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the owner (either himself or any other person on his behalf until such
· reserve price is reached)
16. The auctioneer’s decision will be final and binding.
Should the purchaser not adhere to any of the above conditions the auctioneer will reserve the right to terminate the contract
and resell the property to any other person without notice.
17. If required, the purchaser must sign an addendum which stipulates the rules of the estate
Auctioneer - DENINO ANTHONY